My big fat gypsy wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Handymammy Posts: 1086
... oh this programme is a guilty pleasure!!! feel really bad that we have exported these to the UK, they must hate us!
Greece Posts: 1800
Shit have i missed it? Is it over?
still on channel 4
mimiblossom Posts: 589
i watched it too. omg the dresses!!! and that poor girl in the end . . . she looked miserable.
Dootsay1 Posts: 252
Yes saw it, ejoyed it too, thought it was a really good insight into the travelling community and their weddings. ...but the poor girl at the end, I felt so sorry for her, she didn't seem to be happy at all & was so heartbroken to be leaving her parents, hope things worked out OK for her *) but yes :ooh ohmagod some of the outfits!! shockers
marriedLife Posts: 1881
Did you see the little girl in the big puffy yellow and black dress :ooh I felt really sorry for both the bride and groom in the last wedding. She obviously didn't want to marry him and then she's standing outside with him saying to the camera and sure we fight all the time and don't get on and he's just standing there silent - what a way to start married life!
crazylady10 Posts: 539
Didnt get to see it is it being repeated at any stage? Was dying to see it! Raging!
WilmaFlintstone Posts: 1318
It's on 4od. http://www.channel4.com/programmes/my-b ... edding/4od I'm gonna check it out tonight myself!
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
[quote="Aug10":9nry4pum]... oh this programme is a guilty pleasure!!! feel really bad that we have exported these to the UK, they must hate us![/quote:9nry4pum] have to say i dont agree with this, i think all of the families have come across very well, very respectful and decent people
[quote="Mrs Gerard":1ujq1aft][quote="Aug10":1ujq1aft]... oh this programme is a guilty pleasure!!! feel really bad that we have exported these to the UK, they must hate us![/quote:1ujq1aft] have to say i dont agree with this, i think all of the families have come across very well, very respectful and decent people[/quote:1ujq1aft] Having watched the whole programme, I agree Mrs Gerard that the famlies involved did come across well- and especially the young girls themselves. I posted that orginal comment at the beginng of last night's show when my initial throughts were quite different.