My biggest Pet Peeve

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsChuffed Posts: 872
Just back from getting soup from Insomnia. An old bat was constantly hitting me in my back with her bag. I would scoot up to move away from her and she would move up and hit me again!!!! >:o(
shala Posts: 1733
Ha ha :o0 Totally know what you mean - I find that extremely annoying - u feel like shouting "PERSONAL SPACE PLEASE!!!"
Exactly! Why oh why do they do it? It's not like I'm going to move through the queue any faster!!!
MrsRugby Posts: 1532
Yeah that is sooo annoying! I just give me bag a swing like I am hitching it up on my shoulder and swing it back so it hits them!
smartie pants Posts: 842
Oh my god I hate that.... I remember waiting for a bus at Dublin airport last year and this man stood so close behind me I could feel his breath on my neck. I just stepped back onto his toes. He wasn't long moving then. It's so rude!
[quote="MrsRugby":1svv5b73]Yeah that is sooo annoying! I just give me bag a swing like I am hitching it up on my shoulder and swing it back so it hits them![/quote:1svv5b73] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Even when they are like 100?
MrsRugby Posts: 1532
Its the olds wans that are the worst offenders!!! :o0
funkyfish Posts: 7626
omg i hate that too, always happens at mass, people nudging you in the back aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! jesus there's enough for everyone :o0
smurf77 Posts: 2216
Yep always the ol wans, my dad hates the one with the little trolleys that bring home the shopping, rolling ever your toes saying "sorry luv" on Moore street. (possibly a Dublin only thing)