My biggest Pet Peeve

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsChuffed Posts: 872
Just back from getting soup from Insomnia. An old bat was constantly hitting me in my back with her bag. I would scoot up to move away from her and she would move up and hit me again!!!! >:o(
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
[color=indigo:19um4h0i]Little trick next time that happens if you are wearing shoes with a nice heel the next time you move forward lift your heel up and when they bash you stand on their toes !!! Teaches them every time be they young or old >:o) >:o) >:o) [/color:19um4h0i]
Valkstar Posts: 2747
I HATE when people do that too! Last time I was queuing in Marks & Spencers in the cafe, a woman kept hitting into me with her tray.....I had to tell her to step back and stop bumping me :-8
she Posts: 3298
[quote="Stressedb2b ":2epxrjc6]Just back from getting soup from Insomnia. An old bat was constantly hitting me in my back with her bag. I would scoot up to move away from her and she would move up and hit me again!!!! >:o([/quote:2epxrjc6] jesus thats so annoying,,,,,,,,another one is people in the supermarket hitting the back of your heal with their trolleys O:|
Or people who don't have a clue how to operate an umbrella, nearly taking your head off....
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
Say it to them. It mortifies them every time.
joey83 Posts: 236
I usually turn around and 'tut' in their faces, that works, if old women can get away with 'tutting' at people so can I! ha!
I start with giving them the dirties, then I say 'do you mind?'.. But sad to say, they usually only understand directness like F*CK OFF away from me...