My boy is in the paper!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Doll Face Posts: 3721
Hes a football star :o)ll :o)ll ok so not exactly he plays for under 7 but his pic is in the star football section...isnt it great when there pic gets in the paper...hes been in it three times already and hes only 7... Sorry this should prob go in the anoying perents section :o0 :o0
Boomerang Gal Posts: 714
Aww thats fab - he prob will be a football star when he's older! You should keep all the cuttings for him :wv
Ill defo be keeping all the cuttings i must sound like one of them really anoying perents :o)ll :o)ll But when you see him practise every day all day he doesent play with toys just footballs he even has soft footballs in the house to play with i just get so excited when hes in the paper i cant help it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Ah doll face I would be the same if it was my son! Congrats :o)ll
Thanks :o)ll Ive just sent a text to everyone i know :o0 :o0
rockstar Posts: 1815
any chance of an autographed football?!?!?! :o0 thats so cute id say hes chuffed with himself!
Sweets08 Posts: 958
Ah thats great! You should keep a scrapbook for him for when he's older!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Ah thats great, fair play to him!!
fabcards Posts: 541
ah thats great deffo keep all the cut outs
Thanks guys He was sooooo happy when he seen his pic in the paper under the pic it has speedstar as in fast he loves to race...Ill defo keep ever cliping and certificate he gets there great to look back on...his dream is to be a pro like his daddy was...so every time hes in the paper he thinks hes a star...bless him *)