My Bum Hurts!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Milly83 Posts: 3620
Seriously. So bored sitting here in work (I'm leaving in a few weeks) and my ass is numb. Need to do some butt exercises.
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I thought this was something else... DHs was telling me about two of his buddies who went to Oz for a year. One night they overdid it with the drink and had a curry on top of all the booze. One of the guys was particularly suffering the next day but his buddy was having none of it - no sympathy and insisted they get out and do something as it was a cracking day out. Cue him waiting impatiently in the foyer of their apartment building, getting more agitated at his flakey friend, assuming he was upstairs beautifying himself. Anyway he rocks up the stairs and bursts into his mates room to find him rolling in agony in bed. He had gotten the trots from all the drink and curry, and in desperation thought deodarent (sp)sprayed at the affected area might cool it..... It didn't :eek :weep The other guy said he literally fell to his kness laughing and tears were streaming down his face. Darwin award or what!
Sodapop Posts: 3220
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Sounds like a JACKA$$ movie!!! :o0
Milly83 Posts: 3620
:yelrotflmaosmilie: Bloody brilliant!!! DISCLAIMER: My bum does not hurt in THAT way. It's the cheeks...