Menu

My bump = a boy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

freedom Posts: 126
Hi there. I am expecting my 1st baby and everyone is commenting on how it's definately a boy! I am constantly told how 'neat' I am. My bump is small and all to the front so that from behind you would never know I am pregnant. I'd be interested to know if any of you were like this and did you end up having a boy or a girl? Obviously I don't care either way as long as it's healthy so just out of interest really. :wv
mrs.july Posts: 3167
Hi my friend was like this from the back you would never think she was pregnant-has a little boy now. My sister had a girl and had a big sprawling bump!
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
freedom i have the very same bump as you! everyone has been telling me how neat i am and you would never think i'm 38 weeks! it was confirmed twice by scan that i'm having a baby girl....! i still have such a feeling it could be a boy though!!!!!!!!! :o0
roxychick Posts: 1802
I was like u. A really neat bump. Everyone had me convinced that it was a girl. Plus I was really sick and that's supposed to be a sign of a girl. I had a BOY. I don't think anyone knows really.
only deadly Posts: 491
Well I was all over the place with my son my backside was massive ha ha so it really changes with everyone Im neat now but its early days yet :o0
alton Posts: 3077
I'm a neat, all-out-front bump too and the scan suggests a boy. But I've been listening to people telling me all the way through that my shape definitely suggests a girl.....a boy......a girl.......twins...... I did the prediction with the wedding ring one night and two of my friends nearly came to blows over whether to-and-fro meant a girl or a boy.
Mrs Aol Posts: 292
My bump is the same and everyone is commenting on how they think i am carrying a boy but for some reason i have a feeling it's a girl. Either way i don't mind as long as the baby is healthy, sure i only have just over 3 weeks to find out....
Delish Posts: 4176
I always thought the baketball bump indicated a girl, and the all around (tyre) shape bump indicated a boy. A telling sign is, with a boy (for me anyway) the hair on my legs didn't grow much at all when I was pregnant.
Babybop. Posts: 592
Hi i went up to a size 16 on my first from being a size 8 and i had a boy and on my second and third i carried they exact same really neat and to the front and my 2nd was a Boy and the third was a Girl. I really dont think you can tell by Bumps.
busybee07 Posts: 959
[quote="Delish":n2qm48di]I always thought the baketball bump indicated a girl, and the all around (tyre) shape bump indicated a boy.[/quote:n2qm48di] I dont think you can tell by the size/shape of the bump, everyone is different. I have been told, im having a boy coz im carrying low??? [quote="Delish":n2qm48di]A telling sign is, with a boy (for me anyway) the hair on my legs didn't grow much at all when I was pregnant.[/quote:n2qm48di] Really well in that case im having a girl! The hairs on my legs have been growing at superspeed! :o0