My cravings have officially started!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Port Princess Posts: 1154
I was hoping this wouldn't happen again on ds1 and ds2 I craved ice and its started again I have no ice in the house but I'm dying for some just phoned H2B to ask him to see if he can get some on his way home aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O:| My teeth will be destroyed by the time this little ones born :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I've heard of that craving before I think Jordan gets it too...nothing so far for me well smoothies are delish every day now.maybe its my first one too :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Ha I know was reading that about Jordan the other day! Oh God H2B goes mental because of the noise of me crunching away on ice all the time :o0
imeldaquirke Posts: 28
Oh port princess you're so lucky to have cravings!! I can't wait to start eating everything that's around me. Hopefully my cravings will be of the "Indian Balti with Naan Bread/Rice/Chips" variety yum yum.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Port Princess":1gdx5el4]Ha I know was reading that about Jordan the other day! Oh God H2B goes mental because of the noise of me crunching away on ice all the time :o0[/quote:1gdx5el4] Can I ask do you flavor the ice or is it just water?
Just the water I remember when I was preg on ds2 and I asked H2B to go to the shop and buy ice they had none left so he bought me some cool pops I nearly killed him :o0 :o0 :o0
sinion Posts: 6050
my friend used to make up a big baking bowl of Ki ora (sp?) and stick it in the freezer til it was half frozen, then crush it up and sit with it resting on her belly eating it. She lived on it!!!!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
ICE :eek :eek pp your a gas woman!! :o0 ive heard of mad cravings all right but ice!! I am craving tango twisters, like seriously i was shopping today and bought three boxes :-8 yum going to have one now
I know I wish it was something more tasty but its like I have a constant thirst and all that gets rid of it is ice! He couldn't get any on his way home :o( I'll be getting some first thing though!!! :o0
mummy bear Posts: 3824
did you get your ice? :o0