Menu

My dress is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

siog_11 Posts: 207
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll but have to wait for my first fitting until 20th of July.... I am so thrilled but a bit stressed if it will fit me and all the other stupid thoughts :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O Oh So Exciting for you, you must be delighted. O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O
amalfi Posts: 191
Ahhhhh that's great news, Best of luck with it all!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
awwwwwwww im so happy for you
Mama2 Posts: 1230
That's great news. You must be so excited.
siog_11 Posts: 207
Thanks girls for replies O-O O-O O-O i am dying to see the dress. I am bringing my MIL2B with me, so we will make a day of it :o)ll Nice lunch, fitting and then some bubbles in Westbury :o0 I think i will be crying...
Kettles Hotel
big day \\\'08! Posts: 482
good luck!
lorger Posts: 113
[quote="siog_11":1klq4bsd]OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll but have to wait for my first fitting until 20th of July.... I am so thrilled but a bit stressed if it will fit me and all the other stupid thoughts :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote:1klq4bsd] Hey there my dress arrived in as well . i love it but have to wait till october for fittings and wedding not till december. God will it ever come around. Ive no patience. All the best with yours. enjoy every minute wearing it.