My dress is nice

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rayven12 Posts: 392
i really hated the idea of going dress shopping....i hate shopping for myself AND I don't wear dresses so it freaked me out that I would have to bit the bullet. after seeing my dream dress on here Jacqueline by Stephanie Allin I went and tried it on and loved it even though I'm about 3 stone overweight :duh: I really could see myself wearing it all day.....anyway waaaayyyyyyy over my budget so it was a no-no So in August went to the Barnardos Bridal shop and tried on a few lovely dresses and bought one, I liked it and mam loved it too. But I'm still dress hunting so it can't be the one? Its nice and I'll probably end up wearing it......but its not how I thought I would feel about my wedding dress.....................and now I don't know what to do :o( I look at EVERYBODY'S wedding dress and think "god thats gorgeous" and mine is nice :weep
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
i felt that way too, i even went to a plus size bridal shop so i could actually see what a dress looked like on me as opposed to me SQUEEZED into one. i ended up getting one in the bridal studio in drogheda and its amazing. i'll pm you pic of it if u want. it wasn't too expensive but it sucks you in in all the right places and i'm 4 stone overweight!!!
rayven12 Posts: 392
That would be great if you could. Thanks
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
pm'd u rayven