Menu

My dress! What hairstyle?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Giggles85 Posts: 81
Hi ladies, Edited: Thanks for all your help ladies, taking pic down now in case H2B sees it!!
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Oh wow your dress if fab!!! I think hair fully up might suit this will show off neckline perfectly similar to model in photo thought maybe not pull back quite as tightly as the model, something a bit looser maybe! I really liked Cheryl Cole's hair last night on xfactor actually! This is only photo I could find quickly http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/photos/gall ... .htm#media
yippeeme Posts: 2139
Stunning dress good choice! My friend had a De Stafford dress that had a similar one shoulder flower strap, and she wore her hair in a lose ish side bun on the opposite side to the flower strap, it looked stunning. I do think a dress like this with a lovely one shoulder as a feature of the dress would be best shown off and complimented with hair up rather than down. HTH :wv
bpjon Posts: 142
sent u pm :) :) :)
Leftbank Posts: 2395
My dress is one shoulder and i'm gonna have high on the front and to one side and draping over my neck, opposite side of strap!!! Love your dress
Giggles85 Posts: 81
Aw thanks girls for your replies. Definitely going to go for an upstyle. A loose-ish style sounds good! 2julybride did your friend wear a veil? Thanks again for the advice ladies :thnk
yippeeme Posts: 2139
Yeah she did, a long floor length one, cathedral i think. She wore it in the church then had it for some photos then off for reception and she had a flower in her hair too! :wv
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
i'd def put it all up, something like Cheryl's hair would be fab. I'd have it high at the front.. Beautiful dress too
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
WOW :ooh Fab dress!!!! How about these??? I love the 1st & 2nd one *edited cos i can't count!!! :o0
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
I love Jessica Alba's not as structured as the first 3!