My DS, a happy outcome after 2 miscarriages.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Luka Posts: 1904
[attachment=0:15l8t0b5]15 weeks pregnant with baby Sean..jpg[/attachment:15l8t0b5]
Rosewater Posts: 372
Congratulations! :o)ll
Thanks Rosewater, This is my DS when I was 15 weeks pg with him, he's nearly 14 months now, but was just posting to give hope & also at how clear the scan was, as this pic was a private scan.
lovethesite Posts: 1054
Thanks so much for posting Luka, its so nice to hear about positive outcomes after MC :heartbeat: :heartbeat: It certainly helps the likes of me who is spending the days worrying!!
lovethesite Posts: 1054
Thanks so much for posting Luka, its so nice to hear about positive outcomes after MC :heartbeat: :heartbeat: It certainly helps the likes of me who is spending the days worrying!!
marles Posts: 1397
There are probably lots of people who have struggled to get pregnant and have had too many miscarriages (one is too many). There are many women over in TTC who have more of a story when it comes to a happy outcome to a pregnancy. I have such respect for all the women that go through IVF and all the other methods to get pregnant it must be such an incredibly tough time emotionally and physically. :babydust: :babydust: to all those trying to get pregnant and enjoy every moment of the pregnancy to every one else.
Was just posting this for someone as I couldn't post it privately,I had this scan done at the bio-force clinic in Tralee, & it was such a re-assurance as I didn't even know if everything was ok with that pregnancy till I had this scan & saw an actual baby at 15 weeks, that was so clear, you could even see the outline of his ear! And he has the same ears today!!!
Mrs W Posts: 2923
Thanks Luka, I've had 2 mc's and I'm going for my 10 week scan on Saturday, I was freaking out all week but you have restored a bit of calm and faith for me
summersurprise Posts: 1276
from that Post i thought congratulations was in order! . . !! excuse my ignorance but what's a rainbow baby? :-8
Mamalily Posts: 95
Hi Luka - thank you so much for posting this. I've had two miscarriages and II'm 10 weeks pregnant and it's just wonderful to hear about success stories. I also have a little girl but it doesn't make loosing a baba any easier :o( Thanks again for this beautiful post :thnk