MY FLOWER QUOTE - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tippgirl2010 Posts: 91
Hi bride2be1 & Jawl, Could you both please send me on the details of where you are getting those deals. They both sound good and i'm in the process of looking at flowers and cars. Thanks
lstars Posts: 1199
[quote="tippgirl2010":3c8gknos]Hi bride2be1 & Jawl, Could you both please send me on the details of where you are getting those deals. They both sound good and i'm in the process of looking at flowers and cars. Thanks[/quote:3c8gknos] + 1!! thanks girlies!! O-O
Littlebo Posts: 2598
Hi Girls, I am fairly new to all of this and just got engaged before Christmas, could you give me details please if you wouldn't mind, please. I am only starting the organising and haven't a clue yet! Just got engaged and getting married in December and the quotes are really high! Thanks a million.
rianna Posts: 770
[quote="Jawl":1ke1po2v]Choice of either 2 bary, cone or topiary trees 2 Wedding service chairs, covers and sashes and floral tiebacks A choice of assorted Unity Candle stands 3 tapered candles with added detail of wedding colours 20 Tabernacle Tea lights in glass holders 5 Bridal Party Car Ribbons to match your colour scheme. Large Bridal Posy - Roses (price includes any decorative bits, diamantes, pearls, stones, etc) 3 x BM Posy's - Roses (price includes any decorative bits as above) 7 x Button Holes for Groom, Best Man, Groomsmen, Pageboy and my dad (includes any decorative bits) 1 x Mother's Corsage (Orchid) 2 Presentation Boxed Bouquets 7 button holes for siblings on both sides €450[/quote:1ke1po2v] Hi, if you could give me details of the supplier I'd really appreciate it! Thanks a mil :wv
Annie2222 Posts: 23
[b:22wtnoyh]Hi Jawl, Could you please send me the name of your supplier? I've just started to organise my wedding and it sounds like a great deal, Thanks so much.[/b:22wtnoyh]
radar Posts: 120
Ladysheba Posts: 88
Hi Jawl, would you mind Pm me the details for the florist please, I am being totally ripped off where I got my quote.
workingmom Posts: 3429
Jawl, just one thing, there are no flower arrangements for the church included in that quote, and ladies, this is where the costs get bigger.... so make sure that what you are getting quoted for is what you want.
MJR Posts: 387
Hi Bride2b, Jawl and cataug09 can u please send me the details my quotes are ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Mrs. GK, there will already be flowers in the church so all I want is pew ends and candles.