MY FLOWER QUOTE - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jen83 Posts: 176
Hi Jawl, Would you mind sending me a pm too please to tell me where you got them? Thanks so much
tiggeriffic Posts: 547
Could you maybe say where your florists are based instead of us all hassling for pm's. Im in the north west if anyone has recommendations for around here? Im sure you can post the name up here anyway.
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Could you both just post the details as there is no problem posting about suppliers unless it's bad - then they'll delete it!!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Hi girls only seeing all these replies now. i got my quote from aileens florist in Monaghan. The car was €300 when get the flowers and the red carpet and bay trees at the door as complementary. Hoping to price around a few more places soon.
nix1 Posts: 374
did see a good offer in Aisling Flowers in Wilton recently (alot for €500) but there was no one there to talk to me about weddings flowers when I called in.
FloristJohnPaul Posts: 215
Hi all please see details below of our WOL exclusive wedding flower offers. These offers are valid to any WOL bride who books before the 31st March 2010. Offer One — Wedding Flowers Brides hand tied bouquet with satin ribbon handle 2 Bridesmaids hand tied bouquets with satin ribbon handles 5 Gents button holes 2 Mothers corsages 2 Thank You bouquets 10 Poly ribbon pew end bows ** £250 ** Offer Two— Wedding Flowers Brides hand tied bouquet with satin ribbon handle 2 Bridesmaids hand tied bouquets with satin ribbon handles 5 Gents button holes 2 Mothers corsages 2 Thank You bouquets 10 Poly ribbon pew end bows Long low arrangement with candles for alter or top table 6 table arrangements 2 small pedestal arrangements ** £500 ** Please see our website for images of our work PM or Email for further information.
JHK Posts: 53
Hi Jawl, WOW, your certainly getting a great deal there, could you pm me the details of your florist, hopefully there are in/near to me Thanks a mill
Sammie123 Posts: 126
Hi Girls - They are really good quotes - Could you pm me the detailas aswell. thanks a million :wv
joker Posts: 2789
Please pm me too... i was quoted 1400 for flowers!
Bellasera Posts: 10
Hi Jawl, Could you please PM me the details of the florist? Thank you! :wv