My husband the a r s e

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Honest to god girls some times I think they have the mental age of 10. A fella is leaving hubbies job today and they were going for pints after work. But hubbie works delivering for a chipper on Friday nights and couldnt get cover so couldnt go tonight. Earlier I spoke to him and said "why dont you drive in after the chipper at 11, leave your car in town and have a few pints" Ah no he says Im broke, we are going for some thing to eat at 3 so I will leave after that and head to chipper then be home. Grand. So I just rang him there to ask him to bring home milk when hes coming. He tells me that he never went to work and is still in the pub O:| In his words "Some one bought me a pint at 5 and I drank it so I didnt want to drive" O:| O:| Honestly girls does he think Im thick??? I said "why didnt you ring me when you decided to stay" he says "cause I thought you would give out to me" WTF??????? I had all ready suggested going in after work!!!! J esus he really annoys me some times. Ok rant over.... sorry I should have put this in let of steam
lilybride Posts: 425
Ah, they'd drive you to drink!
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Sit back, get kids to bed, and have a nice O-O Then when he rings later asking for lift, give him taxi number :o0 Hate when h2b says one thing then does another.
[quote="HoneyPot!!":c6311l1i]Sit back, get kids to bed, and have a nice O-O Then when he rings later asking for lift, give him taxi number :o0 Hate when h2b says one thing then does another.[/quote:c6311l1i] Sorry my post is a bit hard to follow :o0 If he had of told me in the first place I wouldnt have given a s hite. He will be moaning tomorrow about how broke he is O:|
[quote="Mrs fifibear again!":2ablawe0] He will be moaning tomorrow about how broke he is O:|[/quote:2ablawe0] Do what I do! Make him €50 shorter....I always take the money off h2b and go and buy myself something when he's after being bold the night before.... make him doubly broke. Then he'll tell ya next time. >:o)
[quote="HoneyPot!!":qruu3zx0][quote="Mrs fifibear again!":qruu3zx0] He will be moaning tomorrow about how broke he is O:|[/quote:qruu3zx0] Do what I do! Make him €50 shorter....I always take the money off h2b and go and buy myself something when he's after being bold the night before.... make him doubly broke. Then he'll tell ya next time. >:o)[/quote:qruu3zx0] Im going out tomorrow night. Even if I have to go alone!!! I wouldnt mind, he was at a house party last Friday until 5.30am and then left for Slane at 11 on Saturday. Its not as if he doesnt get out!!
[quote="Mrs fifibear again!":2xzxhrc9][quote="HoneyPot!!":2xzxhrc9][quote="Mrs fifibear again!":2xzxhrc9] He will be moaning tomorrow about how broke he is O:|[/quote:2xzxhrc9] Do what I do! Make him €50 shorter....I always take the money off h2b and go and buy myself something when he's after being bold the night before.... make him doubly broke. Then he'll tell ya next time. >:o)[/quote:2xzxhrc9] Im going out tomorrow night. Even [b:2xzxhrc9]if I have to go alone!!![/b:2xzxhrc9] I wouldnt mind, he was at a house party last Friday until 5.30am and then left for Slane at 11 on Saturday. Its not as if he doesnt get out!![/quote:2xzxhrc9] Oh no harm, but If I where you i'd be heading on my own, or even threathen it....he might be feeling guilty. He has the life of Reilly!! I'd love to get out two weekends in a row.. :o0
the winner Posts: 4148
Men. Muppets. simple. Hugs.. Ya can see if your car will drive to the sticks and get pissed with me :D :o0 :o0
[quote="The Winner":ioqxsv9s]Men. Muppets. simple. Hugs.. Ya can see if your car will drive to the sticks and get pissed with me :D :o0 :o0[/quote:ioqxsv9s] Dont tempt me Mrs..... I know where you live. You may just see me arrive tomorrow with my over night bag!
the winner Posts: 4148
[quote="Mrs fifibear again!":1nkvxgsr][quote="The Winner":1nkvxgsr]Men. Muppets. simple. Hugs.. Ya can see if your car will drive to the sticks and get pissed with me :D :o0 :o0[/quote:1nkvxgsr] Dont tempt me Mrs..... I know where you live. You may just see me arrive tomorrow with my over night bag![/quote:1nkvxgsr] Oh your welcome ... I think my bed is almost calling me I am wrecked