my mam found the best website looking for maternity nightdre

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
hey ladies, As you might remember I was asking where could I get decent pj or nightdresses. I am hoping to breast feed and all that seems to be available is the granny nightdresses that has buttons down the middle for hospital and I was complaining to my mam about this...that just because I am having a baby my fashion sence doesn't have to go out the window :o0 we got a good laugh looking around the shops for nightdresses and pj but no luck! so I have the best mam in the world she told me she ordered me two pj that have a special clip to drop down for breast feeding and they look great so here is the website http://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk/Pro ... uage=en-GB what would I do without my mammy just hope I half as good a mam as she is I would be delighted! :xxx x
Moet for me Posts: 1841
I bought loads of button up cool jammies for my time in hospital and then had a section and couldn't use any of them because of the stiches so my mam and DH had to buy me nighties, my Mam brought me in size 10 nighties (not a chance it would fit) but dh brought me the right size they were so naff though.
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Gorgeous stuff Mama Sugar. I'll be putting them on my birthday wish list.
luigi Posts: 867
Oooh I used blooming marvellous non-stop! Keep an eye out for their sales... things are dead cheap in them.
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Been looking at that site and wonder if the maternity pillows are any good?
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Yes - they are great. I have bought a few things from them, and they just sent me their catalogue. Can't wait to order more stuff!!