MY NEW BABY BROTHER OR SISTER IS ON THE WAY!! WAHOOO

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jmeath Posts: 5740
Hi all, Sorry for this but im soooo excited! My mam went into hospital today and her waters are partly broke so the baby should be here hopefully within 24hrs..... wahoo!!!! My little brother is 3 and we're both very excited!!! The babys due date was 17th Aug but the 2 of us were early (me 10 weeks and my little bro was 3 weeks)....its both my nanas b-day's tomorrow so i think the baby wanted to share that and also have the coolness of being an 08/08/08 baby!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Faireez Posts: 973
That's so exciting. I love little baby's. Love the bithdate of 08/08/08 too.
boobies Posts: 1625
How exciting!! any news yet???
under construction Posts: 3458
Any news yet on your mam?
IT'S A GIRL!!! !WAHOOOOO..................... I wanted a sister so much coz i have a 3 year old brother! Mam had it hard and ended up getting an emergency section today and baby arrived at 14:22 weighing a healthy 9LB's !!!! Imagine she went full term (until 17th)!!! Poor mam doesn't know whats going on after the section but cant wait to see her tomorrow when shes all fine!!!! :-) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mama2E Posts: 670
congrats meathbrdie thats great news. I'm sure your delighted. Well done Meathbride's mam!!! :thnk
I jsut got word that they called her Emer! Her middle name is Cecile (after my nana whos name is Cecilia and her birthday was yesterday, what a b-day present she got)!!!!
under construction Posts: 3458
Ah that's brilliant, congratulations on your little sister !! :o)ll :o)ll