My new Tattoo.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Sooooo happy..... Got my tattoo on my wrist today and absolutely love it.... Was gonna wait until after the wedding but its the only one that'll be visible on the day- so took the plunge! Image Gone!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
that lovely whose name is it :-8
kae Posts: 83
It's nice all right. I find though when I am worried about money and not having enough to pay for my wedding I actually save every penny and probably wouldn't be spending it on tattoo's.
[quote="thebrideof2009":2w0r20ya]that lovely whose name is it :-8[/quote:2w0r20ya] My son!! O:o)
[quote="kae":19w2diz4]It's nice all right. [b:19w2diz4]I find though when I am worried about money and not having enough to pay for my wedding I actually save every penny and probably wouldn't be spending it on tattoo's[/b:19w2diz4].[/quote:19w2diz4] Good point Kae.... Was actually a present from my friend for my Birthday, (as she asked me what I wanted) but thanks for being so concerned about me financially!! :thnk She got a lovely one on her ankle! It looked painful.... :ooh
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
i think id only get my childs name when i have one his name is lovely by the way
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
i thought it said gorey first ;o(
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
[quote="*Lexi*":2v51otr0]i thought it said gorey first ;o([/quote:2v51otr0] so did I, I had to look twice, its nice by the way :wv
jambo Posts: 5
its lovely! Could i be nosey and ask how much it costs to get a tattoo done?
[quote="jambo":1v06yfur]its lovely! Could i be nosey and ask how much it costs to get a tattoo done?[/quote:1v06yfur] Mine was €60, friends was €120.....But her's was alot of detail on. Got them done in True Love in Navan- very clean, and thouroughly professional.... I love it.... :lvs