My News!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Hey girls! I haven't been on too much recently as I've been up to my ears preparing for my future! I am handing in my notice this Friday at the hell hole (some people refer to as work). I've been off since last Friday with a migraine (yeah right) - actually, I've been having meetings with the bank and business development organisations and I'm going to finally start my own business!! I'll tell ye all more when it's up and running, but at least my escape route has been planned! The best news is, I'm going back to work tomorrow (since the migraine is getting better ;) ), handing in notice on Friday, working Monday and half day Tuesday, away to Cyprus for two weeks, then two extra days off to receive orders for business, then into work for four days and da-da - I'll I'll be my own boss! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's all so exciting :D . And did you notice my restraint - I've been at home all week and haven't logged on until the evenings, and even then, I haven't been posting much - am I disciplined or what!!! So proud!
clucky Posts: 26471
oooooo brave girl - fair play to you hope it goes well
Fingers crossed Lucky - thanks! :mrgreen:
007 Posts: 1462
love to hear someone taking that scary step and going out on your own... dying to hear all about the business.. be sure to fill us in!!
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
thats brilliant sunbeam...fair play to you for doing it!! best of luck!!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
that's fantastic sunbeam!! definitely keep us up to date on your business..and i hope we're all invited to the official opening!! you're a brave one alright...but then i suppose no-one would ever get anywhere if you didn't take a few risks now and again.. i wish i had your balls i really do...i guess i'm still waiting for that genius idea to come my way.. :lol: good luck hun, i hope everyhting goes perfectly for you, xx kim xx
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
well done pet fair play to you for having the guts to do it.... that said let us know if you need staff im sure we'd all be willing!? best of luck and keep us posted. well done you.
Thanks girls! It's great to know I have support from somewhere! Mum and dad not very happy about it so I won't be telling them anything until it's too late!! :oops: I'll let you all know what I'm up to once it's sorted. We'll have a meet-up to celebrate!
Maud Posts: 857
Congratulations Sunbeam, that's fantastic news!
mad woman Posts: 22106
wey hey! go girl!