My opinion

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunshineorange Posts: 9
I often find this website brilliant for finding feedback and information on suppliers venues etc. this is my first post here and will be my last. I am appalled at the behaviour of some people on this site. Eek There are some on here that have an opinion on EVERYTHING. Others picking at statements other people have made, going on tangents on other topics, throwing in quotations of previous statements and making things in general very complicated. I think most people on this site are here for the same reason as I am: Resources for their weddings. I find the 'wolly addicts' or whatever they call themselves pathetic and feel sorry for them. Having 1000's of posts on an anonymous website is something that you should be getting help for. And as for your bosses, I feel they must be right fools having employees like ye posting insults, rantous opinions and snide remarks on a discussion forum when you SHOULD be doing your job; whatever that is. I come on this website for advice on tenders and suppliers and the general wedding experience, not to see bickering between 'wollys' that got married ages ago and were so obsessed with their wedding then that this is the last thrill they can get out of it. Of course Ill probably get some backlash from this- i dont care. I dont care what opinions or judgements you need to make on me or what quotations you are going to take from this and analyse. Get a life. >:o( Seriously.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="sunshineorange":wpbtaz23]Get a life. >:o( Seriously.[/quote:wpbtaz23] Um...anyone else see the irony in this statement? How can you advise people to "get a life" when you've gotten so het up about strangers posting on a forum that you've gone to the bother of registering and having a mini-meltdown?
wifin Posts: 4761
Sunshine, I got married 2 and a half years ago and I think at last check, I have Wolly Addict as my status. You may not have noticed but there is also a trying to conceive section, a pregnancy section, a lost angels section, a mums and kids section. I believe that it did start as solely a wedding planning website but it grew along with the users. I have been trying to conceive for 14 cycles now and I have found the support and advice that I have received excellent. Yes there are some unpleasant people on this website who seem to solely get out of bed to wind people up but Sunshine those types of people exist in all our workplaces and all our lives. This forum is simply another facet of life and as such it carries all types of people, the good along with the strange.
Towniegirl Posts: 881
Ummmm....Did someone get up your nose eh? Seriously its you that needs to get a life.!!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
lmao that has to be admin looking for a reaction as we are all in too good a form celebrating scarletts birthday :o0 :o0
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Can i give my opinion now : > > > > > [size=200:2rp113dp][color=red:2rp113dp]YOUR AN IDIOT WITH NO LIFE [/color:2rp113dp][/size:2rp113dp]
Towniegirl Posts: 881
[quote:2kovsnjn]And as for your bosses, I feel they must be right fools having employees like ye posting insults, rantous opinions and snide remarks on a discussion forum when you SHOULD be doing your job[/quote:2kovsnjn] AND I forgot to add who's BOSS are you????
candypants Posts: 8575
[size=150:3vcfdqa8][b:3vcfdqa8] F U C K I N G WEIRDO !!!![/b:3vcfdqa8][/size:3vcfdqa8]
gone elsewhere Posts: 1780
Let me get this straight. You find WOL invaluable for information on suppliers and wedding related things. So you must be browsing quite a lot to have come across debates and rows. Yet you never bothered your arse to register and perhaps help someone else or answer a question. If this is your first post and your last, tell us exactly what you have contributed to the site, seeing as you've obviously taken a lot?
aston Posts: 4100
[quote="sunshineorange":3vtsggdg]I often find this website brilliant for finding feedback and information on suppliers venues etc. this is my first post here and will be my last. I am appalled at the behaviour of some people on this site. Eek There are some on here that have an opinion on EVERYTHING. Others picking at statements other people have made, going on tangents on other topics, throwing in quotations of previous statements and making things in general very complicated. I think most people on this site are here for the same reason as I am: Resources for their weddings. I find the 'wolly addicts' or whatever they call themselves pathetic and feel sorry for them. Having 1000's of posts on an anonymous website is something that you should be getting help for. And as for your bosses, I feel they must be right fools having employees like ye posting insults, rantous opinions and snide remarks on a discussion forum when you SHOULD be doing your job; whatever that is. I come on this website for advice on tenders and suppliers and the general wedding experience, not to see bickering between 'wollys' that got married ages ago and were so obsessed with their wedding then that this is the last thrill they can get out of it. Of course Ill probably get some backlash from this- i dont care. I dont care what opinions or judgements you need to make on me or what quotations you are going to take from this and analyse. Get a life. >:o( Seriously.[/quote:3vtsggdg] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Hilarious!