My results are in....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
I got a freaking first in my degree. I cannot believe it. I don't want to sound boastful but just wanted to share my happy news with all my Wollie mates. WOL helped me through a very tough year away from my husband so thanks everyone :thnk In the words of SMiley Kaz SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oh my GOD! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That is such brilliant news! Well done to you. NOt in anyway surprising, we knew you'd do it, you're brilliant. What are you going to do to celebrate?
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Ah - Congrats BoR!!! Really, really well done you! Go celebrate tonight and break into your mums again for more wine - you deserve it!
[quote="Smileykaz":3q3x80in]Oh my GOD! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That is such brilliant news! Well done to you. NOt in anyway surprising, we knew you'd do it, you're brilliant. What are you going to do to celebrate?[/quote:3q3x80in] God, I don't even know. I really honestly didn't think I was going to do so well that I didn't even plan anything. I just don't know. :o0
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Wow brilliant, well done to you, amazing result!
buddylove Posts: 3288
YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE YOU!!! It was all worth it!!!!!! Congrats! Now the annoying part of actually doing something with it!!!! Hit the pub!!!!!
Ellefun Posts: 1312
That is fantastic news. Congratulations; a 1st no less! You deserve a major celebration. O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Excellent BOR!!! Get yourself and Hubby out on the tiles tonight and celebrate!! Clever clogs!!!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
FAB result BOR - Well done!!!!!
[quote="buddylove":2n74ddzj] Congrats! Now the annoying part of actually doing something with it!!!! [/quote:2n74ddzj] :o0 So true! I'll worry about that tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your kind words! :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk