Menu

My scan!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Maternal Posts: 268
Well girls Just into work and wanted to let you all know how I got on yesterday. It went brilliant, the sonographer was so lovely and she was even kinda excited by the little things babs was doing – I have a lively wee one, when she first went to babs face it put the two hands up as if it was hiding on us!! :eek So funny and we got a good profile pic of his face which I will try and scan and put on for you to see…..she measured everything and all looks good so am delighted!!! Baby was moving most of the time and she showed us close ups of face, legs, hands, feet, heart, bowel, spine, ribcage etc. She could not have been nicer and then met midwife who just asked a few questions about how I was feeling – she has told me to go to doc next week and get iron tablets but was happy with everything else. Booked my antenatal class and we were finished. It was lovely for hubby to see little one as I have bonded but he couldn’t get over the movement of him/her and at one stage the sonographer said oh look it is holding 2 fingers up!!! I laughed and said god it is early for that!!! But was really funny!! :hyper: Am so delighted all is well and just looking forward to 2nd Spetember !!! I cant scan the picture as our scanner is playing up - might try again later O:|
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Ah thats lovely, glad it went well for you. *)
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hurrah! Sounds brilliant! And what a little performer you have! :o0 Hope you get the photos scanned in, can't wait to see them, congrats! :o)ll
anastasia beaverhausen Posts: 175
Hi Mrs M - delighted to hear that all is well - it's such a relief, isn't it!?! :o)ll Because of twins and going private, I've been scanned 5 times already - had the most recent one last Fri and another one Fri wk! At this stage, I think I don't worry as much as I used to, like with the earlier ones, but still anxious to know that all is ok. Delighted for you missus!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Awww. I'm glad it all went well Missus.... and it's great you got someone nice it makes such a difference.... roll on Sept now as you said. I feel the time is flying by though :eek
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Awww thats fabulous news, sounds like a lively little baba. Just word of warning dont laminate your scan - a girl did it here last week and the scan goes completely black. :eek
Me Julia Posts: 1352
Glad all was well. Must be lovely to see them jumping around. By the way Spet 2nd is a great day to have a baby.............its my Birthday!!!!! :o)ll
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:osjil7ki]Excellento news!!!! Wow, your lil one seems like a total wriggler in there - how cute!!! Fantastical news pet, delighted for you!! I can't wait to see your scan pics!![/color:osjil7ki]
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Woo delighted that all has gone well for you fingers crossed that you fly through the rest of the pregnacy !
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
aaahh thats great news congrats