My sister's wedding cake

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifibelle Posts: 4447
I just had to post a pic because it was so cute!!! Its made of little Mr Kipling French Fancies and then a big one on top, we put it all together on the morning of the wedding, it was great fun! The bride & groom for the top of the cake were lost in transit so we had to use some childrens toys instead: [img:77r98n4b]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs098.snc1/4732_1152878257221_1085582650_454662_738131_n.jpg[/img:77r98n4b]
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Fifibelle that's fab. How did the wedding go? Hope ye all had a fab day :wv
In-A-Tizzy Posts: 40
I love it, it's fab, a really good idea!
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Looks fantastic & very creative of you I must say - well done!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
That cake looks really yummy. I love the marshmallows!
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Thanks ladies! :thnk My sis brought the cakes over from London with her so total cost of cake was £30 pounds sterling - bargain of the wedding! :o0 Gummi we had a brilliant day, didnt go to bed until 7am and by god I am still tired from it! :o0
Doll Face Posts: 3721
I glad you had fun .........im loving the cake its so cute.......i seen the pics on Facebook you look lovely ....and of course your sis looks amazing :lvs :lvs Im glad you had a ball !!!!
candypants Posts: 8575
Wow what a great idea for anyone on a budget, and looks great, everyone could have one them with there tea :o)ll Most venue supplies the cake stand so a few boxes of this cakes and your sorted!! Class!
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
[quote="fifibelle":2c02augy]Thanks ladies! :thnk My sis brought the cakes over from London with her so total cost of cake was £30 pounds sterling - bargain of the wedding! :o0 Gummi we had a brilliant day, didnt go to bed until 7am and by god I am still tired from it! :o0[/quote:2c02augy] Sure there was hardly any point going to bed :o0 :o0 :o0 Am off now to have a look at the pics :wv
candypants Posts: 8575
I will defo be stealing this idea if you dont mind :thnk Looking to book venue very soon for next year, and trying to do everything on a budget as h2b lost his job, this looks great without looking really cheap, exactly what ill be trying to achieve!