My sisters keeper

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Lexi* Posts: 2600
eventually got to see this today-what a film have to admit that i cried snotted and wailed through most of it-lucky i was the only one there :-8
Doll Face Posts: 3721
I havent seen it yet .............but omg look at your ticker :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Lexi your gona be a married women soon :o)ll :o)ll :)
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
will u stop reminding me :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
11 days 11 days 11 days 11 days 11 days 11 days!!!!
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Sorry but im so excited for ya i really am :o0 :o0 im a freak i get supper excited looking at other peoples tickers !!!!!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
im going to see it now in about an hour, i have the tissues ready!
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
All going to plan going to see this next week with my friend who has gone over her due date. It may induce labour with all the crying I'm thinking!
NemoFish Posts: 2501
I read the book, but they changed the ending apparently. Was chatting with a firiend who had seen the film, and she told me the end and I was so shocked. Its totally different. Its a very good book though.
shattered Posts: 322
I just love Jodi Picoult... I was in New York three years ago and bought all the titles that she hadn't released here yet... there are still about 2 or 3 on my shelf that haven't appeared in bookshops here. It nearly pushed me over the luggage allowance though!
.... Posts: 667