My symptons are gone at 8 weeks -- help!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HowsThings Posts: 25
Hi everyone!! I woke up this morning and i feel like 90% of my old self! Its great if only my whole pregnancy would be like this! I'm soo worried something is wrong. I'm in Week 8 -and i've had bad headaches, nausea, constant peeing, extremely tiredness and today I'm feel good - is it possible for this to happen? Please let me know if anybody has been like this....
dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi HowsThings Could it just be that your having a good day today? I know some of the girls on here found that their symptoms came and went and some days were better than ever
brideeee Posts: 1490
Hows things, I wouldn't worry, I found that now and again I would feel good and worry too, I'm sure all is well xx brideeee
bluebell07 Posts: 182
I was the same at 8 weeks - I literally woke up and wasn't sick anymore, no sore boobs and felt normal for the first time in weeks - I panicked. I went to doc and he made me do another test which was positive and I had been already booked in for an early scan as i'd had a miscarriage last year. So I had to wait for 2 days for this and it was the longest 2 days of my life - I was convinced I had lost the baby but to my relief everything was ok and I saw a tiny wriggling baby with a strong heartbeat. My sickness came back a few days later and I was back to feeling awful for another couple of weeks. So don't panic - I'm sure all will be ok. If you are really worried see if your doctor can organise an early scan maybe? [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:1fpv3dyp]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;18;102/st/20080220/dt/5/k/4dcd/preg.png[/img:1fpv3dyp]
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Twice I think I got days when I never got sick and thought things were improving but following day I would be twice as sick. I remember smiling mid puke. You could be lucky it's passing though at the same time. I was 11.5 when things started to get better. I have gone 7 days now without getting sick. And 6 days without even feeling sick.