My Time...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angels 58 Posts: 236
...at last its my time!! Praying this is a sticky one! Im on the december train!! Now that I know im pregnant is there anything else i should be doing apart from smiling??? Im taking my folic acid religiously...is there any other vitamin I should be taking??? Advice very welcome!!! :o)ll
Daff Posts: 11644
congratulations! :o)ll I took Pregnacare all along my last pregnancy, then when BF and then when I got BFP so been taking it 22 months now :o0 Doctors say if you have a balanced diet you don't need anything else but I always thought better safe than sorry especially when I was so sick with MS and oculdn't face eating anything even remotely healthy! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Congratulations!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I joined the December thread today too!! I'm in the same boat - spent so long waiting on the BFP now I need to find out what to do next :o0
lion Posts: 104
Congrats!! great news :o)ll :o)ll My doc says just the folic acid is fine....
angels 58 Posts: 236
ha ha ha lolabelle, ur following me!! looks like ur going to be my pregnancy buddy! cant believe we both got our positives today!!! ita so great! thanks for all the advice...wanna be safe and take more than just folic so keep the suggestions coming!
MrsBuck Posts: 846
Congrats !! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll My GP told me to take nothing BUT folic acid, as Vitamin A is dangerous for baby and a lot of multivitamins have it. I'd check with your GP before you take anything else :wv
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
Congratulations :o)ll
CrappityCrap Posts: 1468
Congrats!!!! i took pregnacare for the first 3 months cause I was totally off all healthy food and only craving rubbish so I was worried about getting all the good stuff into me! If you have a good diet and take your folic acid you should be good though. Enjoy!! :o)ll :o)ll
gingerbread1 Posts: 79
Big congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I second the pregnacare, its on 3 for 2 in boots at the moment.
oldlangsayne Posts: 448
Congrats :o)ll :o)ll !! Great news! Im taking Sanatogen Mother-To-Be and MorDHA which is a pre-natal fish oil, my G.P. put me on it. Best of luck!