My turn now...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

curlysu Posts: 811
I'm finishing up work today, and our wedding is next Friday, can't beleive that 18 months of planning & organizing is nearly over !! I wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum for great advice, I learned more than i ever thought there was to know about weddings since i've been on here. Thanks to the civil ceremonies brides, the wollies abroad, the C25k-ers, and everyone else who's been a great help !! See ye on the other side ;-)
sarahstrikes Posts: 214
If there was a LIKE buttin on here I would hit it. Have a ball xxx
Jomcodoodle Posts: 284
[quote="curlysu":1jijz0tf]I'm finishing up work today, and our wedding is next Friday, can't beleive that 18 months of planning & organizing is nearly over !! I wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum for great advice, I learned more than i ever thought there was to know about weddings since i've been on here. Thanks to the civil ceremonies brides, the wollies abroad, the C25k-ers, and everyone else who's been a great help !! See ye on the other side ;-)[/quote:1jijz0tf] Please please do a report!!!! I find them so useful and most people forget after their wedding. All the best for your big day!!! xxxx
GizzyWhizzy Posts: 290
You lucky divil.. I can sense the excitement.. Have a ball and defo on the report... they give me hope that all days go well!! :) Congrats!
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
Aw best of luck have an amazing day!! This will be me in less than a month its soooooooooooooooo exciting! Enjoy every minute!
dreamscometrue2012 Posts: 1769
Have a great day and enjoy every minute!!!
candlequeen Posts: 991
Have an absolutely fantastic day and I hope you both enjoy every minute of it! Congratulations & best of luck to ye both xxxx :lvs
Smilerterry Posts: 6
Aw best of luck have an amazing day![img:2d9xe11v]http://www.crzxy.info/abs[/img:2d9xe11v]
FrenchToast Posts: 433
Enjoy the next week, so excitign for you. Wishing you the best day!
gimmebabyplz Posts: 141
I am sooooooo jealous!!! :o( We got married 5 weeks ago and what I wouldn't do to re-live the entire day. Have an brilliant time, it truely is an amazing day