Menu

My turn!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sassypants Posts: 4461
Right ladies... I'm off to the Shelbourne to check in before our big day tomorrow!! Just back from decorating our venue, it looks so so cute. I'm so excited, obviously, but also have a huge pain in my head with all the stress and fun :) I'll see you on the other side... to those getting married this weekend - GOOD LUCK! Thanks to all the Wollies for all the help and support and advice for the past 8 months. See you on the other side! x
lolly2010 Posts: 707
O congrats sassypants :o)ll id say ur sooooo excited! :compress Hope the headache eases soon :action32 All the best for tomoro, have an amazing day! O-O
Mrs Fahrenheit Posts: 1582
Looking forward to another wedding report from an alternative bride Have an amazing day Sassy pants. :o)ll
ItsOK Posts: 849
Have an amazing day!! Enjoy every minute
PeaPod Posts: 583
Yay!! Have an absolute ball!
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Hope you have a fantastic day........ O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll
queen30 Posts: 1551
Have a great day! hope evrything goes fantastically - and you got the weather - wahoo! :custum59
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oh have an amazing day!!! Congratulations to you both, come back to us soon and bring some pics!! Have a ball!
nicknax Posts: 280
Good Luck have a brilliant day!
Minnie10 Posts: 686
Cant wait till its my turn too!!! Hope you have a great day, you've certainly gonna get the sunshine. Dont forget to come back and tell us all about it. :o)ll