My Twin............

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsdribbles Posts: 431
Hi guys!!!! Just wanted to put up a post to say I am SOOOOOO excited! My twin sister is pregant and she is due in 5 weeks and 4 days!!! I am going out of my mind with excitment! Its the 2nd baby in the family, but its her first and i feel such a special bond with her!!!! Im in Dublin though and shes in Mayo, get home every weekend!!!! Had a lovely baby shower last week (thinking after, it was prob a bad idea, how she didnt go into an early labour i dont know!!!) but im trying my best to make it a great pregnancy for her!!! I miss her so much!!!!!! But just wanted to say How excited i am! And Jealous of all you having/ had babies!! My day will come......hopefully!!! :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Congrats to your sis! :o)ll So nice that you are all excited for her!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
tilsun Posts: 4506
Congrats to your sis! My sisters are like you, just as excited about the pregnancy and baby as me and DH are. I have to say it has made the experience so much better for me and brought us all closer. Family get knocked a lot of the time but sisters like you are really precious :lvs
babychino Posts: 634
That's fabulous, you will be a wonderful Auntie, enjoy every moment :o)ll