My Wedding Day Tulfarris 18/2/12

Go to Wedding Day Reports

Geano
New Wolly

My Wedding Day Tulfarris 18/2/12

Postby Geano » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 pm

I know it is such a cliche to say my wedding day was the best day of my life but it really was.

The build up to it was truly exhausting and if I could do it all over again I'd say no thanks or get me a wedding planner now. It was all worth the stress in the end.

What made my day amazing was by far my bridesmaids and mam. If they were stressed they didn't show it and if I asked for something to be done it was done. Thank you guys. As for my two year old flowergirl, she was hilarious and eased any tension by claiming it was her wedding day and danced around in her "wedding dress".

I had the best hair and makeup team from Coyotes in Ratoath (hair) and Aoife Hendrick (makeup). Even though they never worked together before they fell into a natural rhythm and had us all out the door on time looking amazing. Thanks guys x

The drive to the church was lovely as we were able to take in the scenery of the blessington area before arriving in the little church in Lacken.

The ceremony was just perfect. My hubby :lvs looked great and so relaxed so I was able to relax too. As we said our vows it snowed outside which was surreal as it was sunny for the rest of the day (thank god).

We arrived at our final destination in Tulfarris and were greeted by a warm smile and a welcoming glass of bubbly by Derek. Derek ran the show to perfection, nothing was too big an ask and our every need was catered for. The staff there are just amazing and if anyone is looking for attention to detail, Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort is THE place to have your wedding.

We had our photo's taken in the Manor house and courtyard by Keith Jack Photography. Keith made us so relaxed and at ease that we hardly knew he was there sometime. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Milehigh was our wedding band and the dancefloor was absolutely packed for the night, a great sign of a great band.

I'm sad to say that two years of organising is all over but it is also nice to have my life back too.

I wouldn't change anything about my day for the world. O:o)

nelle
Major Wolly

Re: My Wedding Day Tulfarris 18/2/12

Postby nelle » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Sounds like you really had a lovely day. Congratulations!! :wv

BabyFootsteps
Mini Wolly

Postby BabyFootsteps » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 am

Congratulations.. sounds like you had a lovely day!!! :)

Any pics??!?! I'm getting married in Tulfarris in May and would love to see some pics!!! :)

Geano
New Wolly

Postby Geano » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:39 pm

I've no pics at the moment but as soon as i get the professional ones I'll post a few for you, good luck with the planning! O:o)

BabyFootsteps
Mini Wolly

Postby BabyFootsteps » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 am

PM'd you! :)

Go to Wedding Day Reports

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T