My wedding highlights - dvd

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
Just a clip from the wedding we received that i thought i would share with you all. http://firstlook.ie/2011/09/aaron-and-wendy/
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Just watched it on facebook, you were the most beautiful bride ever. Your dress was fab. Highlights are brilliant, brought a little tear to my eye. Huge congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
vidia Posts: 2960
Congrats!!! You looked Beautiful and your dress was fab on you :lvs Your daughters are little cuties and I dont think I've ever seen a happier, more relaxed groom :o0 Wishing you all a long life of love and laughter :lvs
Bridester Posts: 920
Aww you looked wonderful hon - congrats! You were a beautiful bride.
mrsw2 Posts: 289
Awh :lvs Congrats to you both!
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="wannabfp":1t2u7znh]you were the most beautiful bride ever. Your dress was fab. Highlights are brilliant, brought a little tear to my eye. Huge congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:1t2u7znh] Awh thanks so much :lvs [quote="vidia":1t2u7znh]Congrats!!! You looked Beautiful and your dress was fab on you :lvs Your daughters are little cuties and [b:1t2u7znh]I dont think I've ever seen a happier, more relaxed groom :o0 [/b:1t2u7znh] Wishing you all a long life of love and laughter :lvs[/quote:1t2u7znh] He was anything but relaxed friday and saturday :o0
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
Awwww thats so lovely. You looked fab and really happy :)
streaks Posts: 3592
Aww you looked beautiful! Congrats to you both, I hope you have many happy year together :xox
randomusername Posts: 2134
You looked stunning, I love your hair! Could your DH have look any happier saying the vows? I've never seen anyone smile so much :lvs I also can't believe you are expecting, tiny figure on you. I hope you enjoyed every minute of your wonderful day x
gopro Posts: 1801
Congratulations fab video, you looked stunning