MY WEDDING TOMORROW! tips on what to pack???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soulful Posts: 1697
Hi Im packing for the hotel overnight stay as the wedding is tomorrow!!! My mind has kind of drawn a blank I have so much going on in it! If anyone has any extra ideas to add to my list of what to pack please say! I will be doing a wedding report the day after as we are not going on honeymoon. Im bringing over my overnight bag with the favours, table plan and cake tonight, Here's what I have so far: Clothes, underwear & shoes for next day Make up and hair straightener Handbag to use for next day ???????????????? [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:1xyp96jr]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10100;116/st/20090924/e/Our+Wedding/dt/5/k/e66c/event.png[/img:1xyp96jr] [/url]
dibbles Posts: 749
A few bits and pieces u may need throughout the reception ie deodorant, perfume etc???
summersurprise Posts: 1276
Perfume & a good lippy would be on my list, also some of them jelly pad things you put in your shoes to cushion your feet, theyre a god send !!
candypants Posts: 8575
Sorry im no help! But just want to wish you all the best for your big day and hope its everything you wished for :o)ll :o)ll also looks like no rain too which is a bonus. O-O Enjoy every minute........... :wv
Asics Posts: 1935
Sexy underwear >:o) :xox Plasters Hair pins Hair spray Headache tablets Flip flops or comfy pumps Best of luck I hope the day turns out to be everything that you have dreamed of :wv
bintjen Posts: 145
Best of Luck on your big day!! Enjoy every minute :thnk
wifeynow Posts: 336
safety pins, chalk (in case you get a stain on your dress), cleanser and toner, i dunno but really just wanted to wish u the best of luck 2moro hope you enjoy every minute of it
Princess Lisa Posts: 379
bachs rescue remedy sewing kit jewellery notebook/pen to keep track of who gave you which pressie envelopes with money to pay different suppliers best of luck!!!
candypants Posts: 8575
Her wedding is today :eek Oh i get all excited :o)ll
Princess Lisa Posts: 379
oh woops didn't notice date! she's prob nearly ready by now!