mydreamwedding.ie

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newyear09wife Posts: 899
Ladies I came across a great [b:bx9pwr9d]Irish [/b:bx9pwr9d]wedding shopping website that you all might be interested in for favours and gifts etc. prices are pretty good and no customs or shipping to worry about check it out!
frillynickers Posts: 1765
Ooh I'll have a nosey
SexyAis Posts: 101
[quote="newyear09bride":19sy736q]Ladies I came across a great [b:19sy736q]Irish [/b:19sy736q]wedding shopping website that you all might be interested in for favours and gifts etc. prices are pretty good and no customs or shipping to worry about check it out![/quote:19sy736q] am i the only one who smells..... :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
Wedding?? Posts: 452
Not the easiest site to navigate...... me no like!
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
[quote="SexyAis":2siq7rxd] am i the only one who smells..... :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:[/quote:2siq7rxd]I don't think so SexyAis - I know newyear09bride runs a business but that's not her website
SUMO Posts: 543
[quote="SexyAis":3ldg17ra]am i the only one who smells..... :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:[/quote:3ldg17ra] you seem to be the only one smelling spam but then again maybe you're worried that they'll take business away from [i:3ldg17ra]you[/i:3ldg17ra] :xxs
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
Hi, I pay to advertise on WOL so it is most definatly not spam. Thanks for the recomendation. Wedding I would be interested on your feedback about navigating the site if you would like to pm me.
skittles Posts: 1312
[quote="SexyAis":fx7h6rrn][quote="newyear09bride":fx7h6rrn]Ladies I came across a great [b:fx7h6rrn]Irish [/b:fx7h6rrn]wedding shopping website that you all might be interested in for favours and gifts etc. prices are pretty good and no customs or shipping to worry about check it out![/quote:fx7h6rrn] am i the only one who smells..... :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:[/quote:fx7h6rrn] do you ever have anything else to say??? O:| O:| O:|
skittles Posts: 1312
[quote="Septdebs":1huslzcu]Hi, I pay to advertise on WOL so it is most definatly not spam. Thanks for the recomendation. Wedding I would be interested on your feedback about navigating the site if you would like to pm me.[/quote:1huslzcu] website looks great septdebs, very reasonable too.
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
Thank you so much. It is relativly new. I got married in sept gone and I just felt we needed something Irish based. Like I said if anyone would like to send me some feedback I would really appreciate it, I want the site to suit Irish Brides as much as possible.