Name change???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Higgs particle Posts: 4557
It light of recent posts maybe the site should be renamed Bitchesonline.com! Put away the handbags people !
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":2zgqazmr]It light of recent posts maybe the site should be renamed Bitchesonline.com! Put away the handbags people ![/quote:2zgqazmr] Or !
That was what i was implying :yelrotflmaosmilie:
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":2g3au0qn]That was what i was implying :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:2g3au0qn] wonder how many people will try to open the link, better check that its not a real site
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Or give up the weebaix for brekkie :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
How about
[quote="New Years Eve Bride"][quote="Schrodinger's cat"]That was what i was implying :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote] wonder how many people will try to open the link, better check that its not a real site[/quote] Good point ! :o0
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":2aojnong][quote="New Years Eve Bride":2aojnong][quote="Schrodinger's cat":2aojnong]That was what i was implying :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:2aojnong] wonder how many people will try to open the link, better check that its not a real site[/quote:2aojnong] Good point ! :o0[/quote:2aojnong] he he, look at my new topic, I've just made a website called handbagsatdawn