Name for a Boy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mummytime Posts: 3149
What do people think of the name Frank? Thx :thnk
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I think it's very cute Miss C*!
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
i dont know if i would use it but the more i say it the more it grows on me, to me its one of those names that when you first hear you think no dont like it but when you think about it you think actually its a lovely name. dont mind what other people think if you like it go for it.
veryhappyveryhappy Posts: 151
oh god im sorry to be so 'frank' but i tink its horrible! lol sorry!!!... It reminds me of my old uncle frank who sits smoking a pipe!! Sorry
Gingham Posts: 3014
reminds me of frank from shameless..
zoey Posts: 1574
Hi Miss C, I think Frank is a great name! It's really strong and masculine but cute at the same time for a little boy. Love it! I think Frankie is a really cute version too (but I know some parents don't like people adding the 'ie' on to the end of their kids names). The main thing is, if you and your DH like the name then go for it! Zoey :lvs
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
might be called frankie at school??
naughtybutnice Posts: 1858
When I read this post first I was thinking no but moved away and the more I say it the more it grows on me. If you and your DH like it though that's all that matters.
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
I like it! Frankie is really cute too :lvs
McMummy Posts: 1041
I really like it too not as crazy about Frankie reminds me of that silly song from the 80's