Name of Song

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lyla09 Posts: 265
Girls I have this tune going around in my head all day but I can't think of the name of the group or what the song is called. I remember the video being three girls singing on a beach, it was a big summer hit about 5 years ago, really cheesy pop. The words were in a different language. It's driving me mad to think what the name of it was!!! O:| Does anyone know what I am talking about?
percy Posts: 307
The Ketchup song .. seem to remember girls dancing on beach. Pure queso!
that's it, thank you it was driving me mad to think what it was called.
Italy07 Posts: 5409
OMG that brings back the memories, we were in Spain and our daughter aged 3 at the time was dancing away to it every evening and singing it! :o0 :o0
jen0808 Posts: 1076
Awwwww my eldest (and me) used to dance around to that song, haven't heard it in ages. Now it is stuck in my head :o0
It was out all the time when I went on my first girls holiday, brings back a lot of memories for me too!!!
Linda H Posts: 1151
I'm singing it here too :o0
jen0808 Posts: 1076
All together now...................... asereje ja de je de jebe tu de jebere seibiunouva, majavi an de bugui an de buididipi, asereje ja de je de jebe tu de jebere seibiunouva, majavi an de bugui an de buididipi
Linda H Posts: 1151
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Go on ya legend. Come lads, I can't hear ya down the back
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
:o0 :o0 OMG I'm singing that away to myself all the while resisting the urge to do the dance to it too!