name topic 1,000,000

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Momma Posts: 427
Anyway its a serious thing naming a child forever so no apologies for another name thread :o0 I have about 10 girls names so no problems there at all. So I'm looking for boys names, not the usual ones (no offence to anyone) just something a little more un-used if you get me nothing weird either tho so here's my list so far and I'm about 60-70% on most of them - none are screaming at me Leo, Oliver, Will, Ned, Gavin, Joe, Emmet, Karl Opinions, Ideas, Names to throw at me Pretty Please
Duffers Posts: 1841
Hi Momma, I love Will. Think its a classic. Love Steven & Gary also. But think we're gonna stick to Irish (ish) names. What about Liam, Conor, Shane?
good choices :) two nephews and my boss!! would you believe
maisedon Posts: 1394
Gavin was on my list when I was pregnant - really like it. Also had Liam and Cathal, and I LOVED Pierce but DH wouldn't hear of it!!
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
What about Isaac, Matthew, Robert, Jacob, Caleb?
Fairywings Posts: 360
I like Gavin I think Oliver, Will, Ned, Joe, Emmet, Karl seem like older names, sorry if that sounds stupid.
yeah I know - I kind of like the oldness I guess just don't want another top 10 name - especially with a boy cause there's so little choice Garfield - missed that you called your little girl Phoebe - gorgeous! see easy to name little girlies :)
PrincessLea Posts: 436
How about Joshua? or Josh... Or Rory? Love Rory but there's already tons of little ones on DH's side called that... Jamie? Eliah? Eliot? Lots to chose from really! :wv
sunshine. Posts: 1387
Gavin is the nicest on the list :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
Wild Child Posts: 1694
What about Ethan, Liam or Evan?