Names Again Sorry? Advice....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
HI all, we are fairly sorted on a lads name, it being Adam Jack However girls names are a different task altogether! What do you think of Eliza (L-i-za) Rebecca Elizabeth Ciara Chloe What do ye think girls???
Twirler Posts: 1644
I like Ciara and Chloe. Not mad about Eliza and Elizabeth, ambivalent over Rebecca.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Of those names I really like Rebecca! Any Eliza's I know are E-Liz-a so if you want the name L-i-za then I don't think you spell it with an E otherwise they'll spend a lot of their life correcting people on their name :o0
katiecaboom Posts: 831
Rebecca is on our short-list, and I like Chloe. Not keen on either Eliza, or liza, sorry
Thanks girls its so hard on picking names, I cant believe how hard. There isn't one name I have heard that I say I def want that for my daughters name.... Have all of you got names sorted???
katiecaboom Posts: 831
I'm flittering between Olivia or Rebecca for a girl (middle name Catherine) and no idea for a boy!! And dh is pure useless, says no to everything I suggest!
:o0 :o0 sounds like us in reverse rolls! Olivia is lovely, I have a cousin Olivia and Im trying to steer away from calling babs name that is cousin/aunt etc etc. But really like that. I just always like adam, dh is called john so jack after him for middle name.
Emme Posts: 4735
Really like Ciara and Chloe. We only have one boys name and looks as though thats going to be it..wish we had a few more, as for girls I thought we'd be fine but our short list is getting longer and I don't love any of them. So far we have Isabel, Alice, Chloe, Megan, Beth & a million others. O:|
Beth was on mine too, but dh doesn't like it. Amelia I love but neighbour called her daughter hers and our daughter and hers will prob grow up together so I wouldn't call her Amelia as well. Our list keeps getting bigger too but its just so hard!! :-8
loulou1 Posts: 233
Hi Babsdel, I like the name L-I-ZA. Lizzy is a pretty name too for Elizabeth and I know loads of little ones with the name Chloe, just too common, so wouldnt go with that. Favourite girls name is Mia, but too many named that already tho. Its so hard to decide....