Names for a little girl

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

refchick Posts: 122
Hi Ladies I know you are probably sick of these post but your opinion would be appreciated. Carys (Cerys) - The Welsh for Love Roise (Rocha) Cadhla (Kyla) - I just love the meaning for a little girl, its " a beauty that only poets or poetry can describe. Thanks girls :wv
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Carys would be my fav of the three!
BusyMom Posts: 717
I love Kyla, hadn't heard the meaning before - you're right, it's fab! Good luck - such a tough choice! You could do what myself & my hubbie did, had a name picked and once he was born, hubbie suggested a name that we hadn't really considered but it just fitted so well!! :)
Snuffy Posts: 1492
I don't particularly like any of them but if I had to pick, I'd pick Kyla. But my opinion isn't worth the screen you're seeing it on when it concerns your babies names :o0
2ndBaby Posts: 260
I like Carys I also like Kyla, but spelled that way, rather than the way you are suggesting.
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
kyla i just :lvs the meaning
happy mummy Posts: 424
Carys :heartbeat: Was on my maybe list but DH vetoed it :o( I know a little girl called Carys and she's gorgeous and everyone always comments on how pretty her name is and how much it suits her!
dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
I love Cerys, it's on my list too. Roise is lovely too but I would have pronounced it Ro-sha. She would probably get called Rosie a lot. Cadhla has such a beautiful meaning but my mum is a Gealgoir and would be very fussy about pronounciation so it wouldn't work for me.
Merrylegs Posts: 209
I love Cadhla, such a beautiful name :lvs
All Yours Posts: 10
Cadhla gets my vote, love it :-)