Names - for the third time today !!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Delish Posts: 4176
What do you think of Anais/Julia/Susan/Arianna? Which is your favourite ? Do you like any of them?
Topolino Posts: 1659
Anais like the perfume? Julia is nice. Sounds like someone in control or authority to me for some reason. Arianna I'm not too sure of. It's one of those names that really depend on who's saying it. Sounds nice in a posh voice but terrible in a common one, iykwim.
Newlywed07 Posts: 111
I love Arianna- think it's a really pretty name. Susan to me sounds like a bit of an like old lady name to me- sorry! Julia is nice too- but def prefer Arianna. Had a friend called Arianna- she was called Ari for a nickname thought that was nice too. Not sure how Anais would be pronounced??
River Posts: 845
I like Julia best but they're all nice names.
justme Posts: 1700
Julia is the nicest - Arianna is nice too though dont like Anais
Delish Posts: 4176
I think Anais is pronounced like it's written pronouncing all letters - I like Arianna, different and pretty, I'ld definitely say it in a psoh voice :o0 :o0 :o0 , there is no emoticon with nose in the air!! H2B not crazy about Julia, I think it's lovely and friends would shorten it to Jules which is kind of cute and cool. I obviously like all of them!! Lots of time to decide anyway .
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Is Anais not pronounced - Anay ?
Topolino Posts: 1659
If it's like the perfume Anais Anais then the correct pronounciation is like A-nayze (rhymes with maize).