Names Question.....again - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PetiteFeet Posts: 506
I really like all the girl ones! I can't decide which I'd prefer!! Alexander for a boy is lovely, it was on our list before we found out we're having a girl.
Lenovo Posts: 122
Dylan is a lovely name, also would choose Megan from your girls' list.
brightling Posts: 1496
I never even thought of the Katie and Alex thing!! Reminds me of when a friend of mine was expecting her first a few years ago and her boys name she had picked was Adam and the girls name she had picked was Eve!!
MrsB1982 Posts: 150
lol @ mrs summer!! you've been watching too much sex and the city ..... charlotte and harry!!! :lvs
Laila K Posts: 593
I'm a teacher and have been seriously been put off the name Dylan, but then thats just maybe me...can any other teachers vouch for this??? I think Harry is nice though. And my fave out of those girls names is Kate, but I also like the others, but prefer Meg to Megan... All nice though
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="MrsB1982":1qkbaege]lol @ mrs summer!! you've been watching too much sex and the city ..... charlotte and harry!!! :lvs[/quote:1qkbaege] Lmao I never even copped onto that :o0 but I soooo am a fan!!!
MrsB1982 Posts: 150
hehe!! me too, thats how i spotted it straight away!! speaking of names, my dh hasn't been much help! he has suggested both of our names O:| and tonight he says 'what about ?????????? & our surname, i checked and it's stick free on hotmail!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: