Names

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lindy Posts: 1135
Hi what names have you picked out or thinking of,very important part picking names ,..... *)
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
We are thinking of Dillon for Boy and Kayleigh
Port Princess Posts: 1154
We know we're having a girl and the names I like are Hannah, Grace, Sophie, Megan, Ashley and Alyssa. DH wanted Paige but I wasn't too gone on it now he likes Hannah but I'm kinda going off that now :o0
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
We know we are having a girl but cant choose between Rebecca or Isabella. We said we will wait until we see her and then choose.
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
We have narrowed the names down to: Girl: Abigail or Lucy Boy: Jack or Deon
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
We like Brenna or Lisa for a girl and Brendan or Alex for a boy. I really like Brenna as I think it's unusual but nice and girlie. It's Gaelic for Raven/raven haired apparently.
Perci Posts: 3847
We know we're having a boy and his is name is Toby, in fact we're calling him that already *)
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Its a suprise for us so Ryan or Rian for a boy and Jessica for a Girl with my parents name after each!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
we dont know either what we are having: boys: Finn or Evan girls: Freya, Ava, or Isabel
Topolino Posts: 1659
Mummybear My dad wants me to call one of ours Ava! I like Isabel better but it's the name of an ex of my husband so it's out!