Menu

Naming tables?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

trishmc Posts: 311
Just wondering are many of you naming your tables instead of numbering them ? If so after what ? I know a Few people tying table names in with the sweet /candy theme but just wondering what other themes people are using ?
bondijunction Posts: 805
We were thinking of using names of cities we visited together.
stupidname2013 Posts: 924
Countries we've ben to.
curlybride2013 Posts: 167
We're using cartoon programs that we both watched when we were young.
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
We were going to use names of places we have been together and then put a photo of ourselves in that place on the name card.......then I thought meh can't be ar$ed 1,2 ,3,4 will do!
Nostress Posts: 1606
[quote:2knjbkys]Carriedaway ยป Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 am We were going to use names of places we have been together and then put a photo of ourselves in that place on the name card.......then I thought meh can't be ar$ed 1,2 ,3,4 will do![/quote:2knjbkys] :o0 This was me.... I had horses names picked out for ours and then exactly the same, "could I really be arsed with this sh1t". The answer was no
Flower Store
MadWoman2013 Posts: 528
The plan is for ours to be of different places that mean something to us, no pictures or anything though.
Lalabal Posts: 81
My OH proposed to me in Disney world so we are planning on naming our tables after well known Disney characters. I like the idea if having something other than 1,2,3. But I suppose it all depends on how much time you have to do all those little extra things.
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
We had rugby stadiums, was planning on doing the table plan on jerseys posted on a pitch in team formation, but ran out of time for doing that, so just had the names!
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
We had love in different languages