Menu

Napro

Go to TTC with Assistance

bluebeth
New Wolly

Re: Napro

Postby bluebeth » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi Ladies

I have been off the radar for a bit. My FIL was diagnosed with Cancer and it has been an awful Christmas and New Year.

Also I got yet another surprise BFP on the 30th of December.

I had been for follicle tracking on the 14th of Dec. Dr B said I had missed ovulation and also that he was not happy with the lining/size of follicle so he told me he was upping the Letrozole from 7 to 10. I said I wanted to do more tracking to confirm the 10 was working. He agreed. Told me to write off the December Cycle. Not to get Peak Bloods and not to trigger and to start again in the new year. So off I went and my mucus had dried up and I had unprotected sex and two days after mucus came back and I was like WTF. This had happened before. I really think I start to ovulate and then stop and then start again.

So I am pregnant! As I didn't trigger I was able to do a test early enough and start on medications early. Bloods were looking good except for Oestradiol so I was put on Fematab. First scan showed a heart beat and measurement of 6 weeks 3 days. This was the first time I ever seen a heartbeat and it was reassuring but also all my other pregnancies ended at 6 weeks 3 days so I was still not getting my hopes up. At this stage they gave me 80% chance of full term.

So second scan was on Friday. I am measuring 8 weeks 5 days so there has been at least 2 weeks growth. Heartbeat was 170. And it looks like a baby. I could see the start of arms and legs! It is amazing the difference the two weeks make. I have never seen anything on my scans that looks like a baby. So now I am at 95% + chance of full term. But I dont feel excited! Dr B seemed happier than me! Maybe this is normal. I keep thinking of the 3 other babies and plus I am scared that actually I might have a baby. Maybe I am just a crazy pregnant lady but very mixed up feelings.

So what do I think is different. Honestly I think it might have been the ovarian drilling. I think I may have mild PCOS and the drilling improved how my ovaries work, so when I got pregnant they were functioning correctly and can support the baby in the first few weeks before the placenta takes over. Also it could just be that this baby is my blood type and I am not fighting it or it may be the letrozole. I guess I will never know. But I am so glad I went to Napro and I hope this is going to be my happy ending.

Hang in there ladies. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

Blueeyes79
Mini Wolly

Postby Blueeyes79 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Hey Bluebeth,

WOW, I'm am Sooo happy for you O-O :o)ll :babydust: :action31 :xox
Seriously hearing your news has given me much needed hope.

I am very sorry about your FIL hoping he recovers, cancer is a f&cking awful thing, but with new medication I'll have my fingers crossed he is ok.

You deserve this 100%, enjoy it all, keep us posted xxx

Life is very short so we all have to count our blessing with everything we have. A true gentleman died Sunday morning from our local town, a down to earth salt of the earth never hurt a fly and was really good to his mother, aged 41, no longer here.

Count our blessing and your news def made me smile..yay

Congratulations xxx

Blueeyes

bluebeth
New Wolly

Postby bluebeth » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Thank you so much Blueeyes and I am so glad my news gives you some hope.

Napro are still not happy with my Oestradiol levels so I have to do the Adrenal Stress test. If the test comes back that I have it then they may take me off Fematab and put me on something else as it doesn't seem to be working as it should.

I have a scan on Tuesday in the Early Pregnancy Unit. They said I was a bit late for an early scan but I got around them to give me one.

So still hanging in there and I feel very different this time around I even have a bump starting. Hard to not get panicked everytime I go the toilet but I suspect that panic will never go away.

Blueeyes79
Mini Wolly

Postby Blueeyes79 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Hey bluebeth,

Best of luck for your scan on tuesday . I don't know much about the adrenal fatigue test...he wants me to have it done too..I looked it up and could see too much.

Fingers crossed now for everyone, let us know how it goes. When are you due? How many wks are you?

Exciting times xxx

Blueeyes

Sunspeckle
Mini Wolly

Postby Sunspeckle » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:54 pm

omg bluebeth!!! :o)ll :o)ll

I'm soo soo happy for you! congrats and keep the faith. I was told 95% by Dr. B and my DS is now 15months old. Best of luck with the scan tomorrow. I know after a loss it must be nerve-wracking but I'll be thinking and praying for you.

Blueeyes hope all is good with you too!

So AFM I went for a healing massage last Wednesday. The practitioner used to be a midwife in the Coombe and she also specialses in fertility. She said that I was holding the grief from my m/c right down to my toes! I knew I was deeply effected and gutted by the loss but this massage just opened the flood gates and I feel it allowed me to fully grieve and let go. I'll never forget my little angle O:o) but I just needed to let go. Of course I was crying during the massage, I surprised myself when I just burst into tears and I could hardly speak, but she said it was a safe place and healing place to let it all out! IF anyone is interested PM me for details. Shes based in south county dublin, just off the m50.

She recommended a book to me called Spirit Babies. has anyone read it? It bascially explains the journey of our baby into our arms and helps explain why not all pregnancies last. It gives good practical exercises on how to clear blockages and open up space for another BFP.

I also had a catch up appointment with Dr. B on Thursday. He couldnt really explain my m/c because he said my hormones were good but he did mention embryo problem and now I'm on the dreaded vile Pilar! Seriously, how do you ladies cope with the vileness of this stuff!!!??

I'm also on an additional hcg shot p+9 now!

So all in all after a hellish few months I feel good again and here's hoping to a successful BFP :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to everyone!! Remember BFPS are contagious!! :)

Feb 14 BFP :)

Blueeyes79
Mini Wolly

Postby Blueeyes79 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Hey everyone,

Suspeckle fingers crossed you get your BFP soon, and Bluebeth I hope & pray everything went well for you xxx

AFM well today is day 20 and I can feel my period coming a long. I'm starting to loose faith. I have an appointment with Dr B soon and so we will see what he says. I'm in the middle of a 4 yr level 8 course and the last 2 wks of every month are killing me with the hormones!!! I'm extra forgetful and I'm really considering taking a break... I know that sounds nuts but today anyway this is how I feel.

At least when you have a break you know you will be getting a period!

Sunspeckle sounds like you needed the release, a Loss is very hard to take and I'm so sorry for your loss and hope you are pregnant soon xxx

My son is exactly a month away from being 3!!! time really does fly.

Blueeyes

xxx

Couple Photography
Sunspeckle
Mini Wolly

Postby Sunspeckle » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:04 pm

thanks blueeyes. Hope you have a lovely birthday celebration with your son

heres to a fertile spring. The time of re-birth, rejuvenation, change and opportunity! babydust to everyone :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

when times are tough keep your heart and mind open and believe :) Your time will come

bluebeth
New Wolly

Postby bluebeth » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi Napro Ladies.

How are you all getting on - sending :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: your way.

Just to update you on my pregnancy. I am now 18 weeks pregnant. I cant believe I am saying that. I had my first appointment in the hospital last week and I could see baby kicking and moving but still it has not sunk in. When will it sink in??? I just keep waiting on something to go wrong.

Tiredness is gone now. No sickness. Only issue is very very bad skin!!

Hope you are all hanging in there and your day will come!

Blueeyes79
Mini Wolly

Postby Blueeyes79 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Hey Bluebeth,

I am so very happy to hear from you, I have had problems logging in so this is the reason for the late response.

I'm thrilled for you and your story gives me great motivation. I wish you a very happy and healthy remaining part of your pregnancy! and to be honest your possibly always going to be wondering or expecting things to go wrong... but it is an amazing experience and enjoy every second of it!!!!

What meds where you put on to maintain this pregnancy? would love to know.

& keep us posted on all your milestones xxxx

Blueeyes xxx

Sunspeckle
Mini Wolly

Postby Sunspeckle » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Any Napro ladies still hovering? this thread has got very quiet :)

Blueeyes, I saw on another thread you've moved to SIMS. best of luck on your next play and really hope it works for you

PreviousNext

Go to TTC with Assistance