Menu

NATURAL looking make-up

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

italia Posts: 20
Hi Ladies, Although my wedding not for another while (March 2011) I am really keen to find a good makeup artist and hairstylist for the morning of the wedding (Dublin). The reason I'm concerned about it is that I am not a heavy wearer of makeup at all and am not keen on the idea of heavy blusher and eyeliner etc!! Have had two trials and neither made me feel right at the end of it..... Getting worried now. I am looking for honest feedback from anyone who wanted the same type of look and who they booked etc. First person made my face too brown and my eyes to black, second did a good job generally but very heavy handed with the eyeliner and insisted on putting on fake lashes which I didn't like...... I know I sound slightly nuts about this but am almost contemplating doing my own makeup at this point. Thought it would be much easier to find someone who would listen and go for a really natural look!!! Any feedback/ tips would be very welcome!!!!!!
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
Hi Italia Sent you a pm :wv
deborahcurranmakeup Posts: 174
Hi Italia, I just sent you a private message. :compress Deborah Curran Makeup Artist www.deborahcurranmakeup.ie
danekawilsonmakeup Posts: 120
Hi i'm also sending you a PM! Daneka