Navy and ......?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lemonsbride Posts: 48
Hi All, Ive decided on Navy Bridesmaid dresses for our wedding. (Late Autumn / Early Winter). Im trying to decided on whether to go with a burnt orange with Navy as theme for flowers invites etc or to keep it classic and go cream and pearls? what do you think or do ye have any other suggestions? I think the orange could be kinda funky and warm but he pearls could be romantic and classic!!
gingerwhinger Posts: 1421
i love the burnt orange idea, its a real autumn colour so would fit in perfectly
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
My vote would be for cream and pearls. It's very classy!
vulgarpicture Posts: 571
Id vote for the cream and pearls! However I love a sage green and navy, just to confuse things further!
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I think a fuschia pink would be beautiful with the navy or maybe lemon/yellows.
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
[quote="Dancing Queen":hucl9qtz]I think a fuschia pink would be beautiful with the navy or maybe lemon/yellows.[/quote:hucl9qtz] You just stole both my ideas >:o( :o0 Lemon or fuscia would be gorgeous. Or how about silver? I am biased though as having a teal and silver theme.
Nic2012 Posts: 35
Yellow, saw a church done up with this and it really did make a huge impact, they had little silver buckets hanging from the pew ends tied with navy ribbon with sunflowers in them
LittleLily Posts: 3682
[quote="CarolinaMoon":14ejt7t1][quote="Dancing Queen":14ejt7t1]I think a fuschia pink would be beautiful with the navy or maybe lemon/yellows.[/quote:14ejt7t1] You just stole both my ideas >:o( :o0 Lemon or fuscia would be gorgeous.[/quote:14ejt7t1] Me three. Both those colours look so so pretty with navy. We had sage green and navy for October.
clarenenes Posts: 118
Hi. Would you consider navy and red. They go really well together and red is easy colour for flowers
justwaitin Posts: 2462
Were doing navy and black....dresses are navy with a black sequin sash and black lace shoulders... Were having very dark roses and gerberas. Hopefully we wont look awful