Navy Shoes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
looking for a pair to go with a navy and white dress for a wedding, preferably peep toe... has anyone seen any around?? ETA spotted these online [url:1hm7abq3]http://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?r=43&g=48&s=771&y=S10LSA40OCO277H&pc=40[/url:1hm7abq3] what do ye think?
JustBecause Posts: 3242
they're lovely! I love the 2 tone bow. Coast and Bertie are usually good for navy shoes.
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Lovely, think they'll be perfect for what you want.
are coast shoes online? Or am I blind on the website?
Rubix Posts: 692
Not sure where you are but my friend got a really nice pair in House of Frasier in Dundrum to match an exact dress. I like the Dune pair that you have chosen.
over in the west, so won't be able to pop into HOF... Will have a look around this week, and think that if I don't find anything else I'll get these. If anyone else has seen any anywhere, please let me know - would prefer to get a cheaper pair, as I don't think I'd wear them again with anything else, other than this dress
JustBecause Posts: 3242
[quote="LiveLaughLove":17uo00g0]are coast shoes online? Or am I blind on the website?[/quote:17uo00g0] Just had a look, no they don't have them on line. That's bizarre, I know they do shoes because I own a pair of them! If you're a size 6 I can do you a deal on a lovely pairof navy satin peeptoed Coast shoes;)
ott Posts: 3920
I have these [url:2xyqah0u]http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/courts/30109BLUE[/url:2xyqah0u] from LK Bennett. Pricey but I :lvs them, get so much wear out of them, they were well worth it.
ott, they are really fab! Is it really £20 for the delivery though??
have a friend in Dublin that I could get to go in and pick them up actually, save on the postage.... hmmmmmm, they are fab, and something that would go with so much, unlike the other ones, which I doubt I'd wear again...