NCT due date?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

galwaygirl2010 Posts: 2447
Does any one know how to calulate when the NCT is due and do the NCT still notify you or do you need to go online and book the test yourself?. My car is a 2008 and was registered in NI in April 2008, but was imported from NI by a dealer and only registered here for the 1st time in February 2010. So is my NCT due in April or February?
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
God I'm trying to rem....all of our cars were/are from the North. As far as I can rem, your NCT would be due Feb. You can always go online and put in your reg/ date of 1st registration (which would be Feb 10 for you) and I think it will tell you when it's due.
Licklebaby Posts: 54
I have an import too 2007 and the registration plate number is very high so my NCT was due at the end of the year so I think it would be the same for you. Is your registration number high too? Edited to add - they sent me a letter, think they do this for your first NCT
galwaygirl2010 Posts: 2447
Thanks Ladies I rang the NCT - its due in April this year - so have a few months so get it booked. Panicked slightly this morning when I thought it might have been due a couple of weeks ago!