Necklaces & Hair Pins

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lisco Posts: 47
Hi Girls, Anyone got suggestions for short diamond necklaces or pearls and something very delicate (diamond pins) for long hair with curls? Cheers Lisa
Mrs EJ Posts: 365
Hi Lisco, If you try Eden Bridals in Gorey, they get there jewellery made by a guy in teh UK, his stuff is really gorgeous! I am getting my necklace and braclet made by him which is consisting of diamonds and pearls and the pins for my hair are also diamonds and pearls. THe girls in the shop measure your neck and wrist to the size you want and he does the rest!! :wink:
purple Posts: 108
If you are in Cork, try Azure on Carey's Lane. I got a necklace pearl/diamond (well ok pearls and crystals) with matching hair accessories. They have some beautiful pieces.
honeymoonperiod Posts: 102
Check out Newbridge Silverware, necklace, braclet from the La Belle range. It's out of this world, all diamonds (not real obviously) but the sparkle from them is fab. Samantha Momba (s)? is the new face of Newbridge - she models it. So appropriate for a bride. :) Can purchase from most big department stores - Brown Thomas, McElhinneys in Ballybofey Donegal stock it too. Necklace is roughly 120 euro
bridesrus Posts: 917
I have afew new hair pins listed on my site and I can get you the jewellery to match if you are interested :D
jones Posts: 119
Hi E just wondering do they have ones on show to choose from or do they incorporate your own ideas?? and do you mind me asking how much is it to get these made sounds great!!