Menu

need a hairdresser to come to house? cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

isaidyes Posts: 168
need to book a hairdresser to come to house? can any one give me contacts- called 2 and both were booked out- opps, im on the blarney side of cork, O-O
pinki Posts: 127
Hello Oh my god I'm a Blarney Bride too!! Did you try upstyles by Alison in Tower her number is 0877786101. She is meant to be brilliant. I have her booked for next year! :o)ll I've been lurking for ages but this is my first visit.
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
hi. there's a girl called Miriam that works in Impressions in Ballincollig that does mobile hairdressing as well - I'll try to find her number and PM you. Also Raigan that works in D'Arcy's in Ballincollig will do it as long as she has enough notice to take a day off work but she loves doing wedding hair! I'll PM you with the numbers if I can put my hands on them Siobhán *)
isaidyes Posts: 168
Siobhan, thanks that is fab – :) mrs o'leary welcome . - I called Alison heard great things and just did a friends bridesmaid hair- looked great but she is booked out for my day I love to find some one local, have been lucky so far every thing very local :) hotel car flowers and all. Welcome to posting - this is very additive I have to say :) :wv
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
I've PMd you those details now isaidyes Siobhán *)