Need a new Coat

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marriedinmay Posts: 578
Hi, This is a silly little question ....... I need a new coat but am only 7 weeks pregnant not sure what to do, I suppose I will have to buy one but worried about how long I will get to wear it for? Any advice? Was thinking of getting a Duffle coat as thet are usally a bit bigger anyway x
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
Hi Marriedinmay You could get yourself a swing coat that buttons at the top, then it could sit over where your bump is. :o)ll :o)ll
blondiechick Posts: 1641
I went into New Look, they have some cheapie maternity swing coats. Terrible quality and really light for winter coats though. BT's had fabulous Killah swing coats but they are all sold out :o( I wanted to get one. Someone said there are nice swing coats in Penneys at the moment, I am going to go there at lunch to see. It's so hard to find a nice maternity coat! If you do see any nice swing coats or hear of any, please post where they are as I know a few of the girls on this thread are looking for them!! *)
Millie- Posts: 490
There was a topic about this about a week ago and llots of wollies posted pictures. maybe do a search and you can see them. I'm the same dillema myself - reckon i'll be going for a swing coat from pennys if they are nice
bubblybaby Posts: 98
I got myself 2 fab swing coats in dunnes 2 weeks ago! They were reduced to €30 each. Tie belt and silver shiny buttons. Got one in cream and one in red for Christmas!! Cant find a picture on the net!!
SGirl Posts: 2542
Yeah there was a great post on this a couple of weeks ago with a lovely picture of f maternioty coat form Mothercare, I couldnt find it on the website tho, but will def be popping into mothercare next time im in the big smoke *)
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
i got a nice trench coat on asos.com when i was pregnant. It was great cos I could use it for work and it still felt ok to wear at weekends aswell. If I was to wear it now you wouldnt be able to tell it was maternity wear cos it has a buckle, so something like that might suit. I think they have a good selection although i havent looked in the maternity area of the site for a few months now!
marriedinmay Posts: 578
Found this one!!!! http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Maternity ... &clr=Black
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Anyone see any in Dunnes or Pennys in the last week or so??
*BabyMaker* Posts: 212
I seen one in New Look last week; black, knee length & buttons just to boobs; was heavy enough & only €50